Could you be eligible for a free boiler grant?
If you receive one or more of the government benefits under the eligible ECO3 criteria, you could receive a government grant. Whether it be insulation improvements in your home, upgrades to your heating, or your old inefficient boiler being replaced completely free or heavily subsidised, our online questionnaire will let you know if these boiler grants apply to you.
The Government ECO scheme stipulates that your boiler must be 8+ years old, or between 5-8 years old with a fault that effects its overall efficiency and operation.
Which benefits apply?
If you are receiving any of the below benefits, you may be eligible for the government grants. If you claim more than one benefit, make sure to check them all on the form, as this can affect your eligibility.
- Child Tax Credit
- Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
- Pension Guarantee Credit - you will not be eligible if you only claim Pension Savings Credit
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Disability Living Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefits
- War Pensions Mobility Supplement
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Child Benefit
We are Worcester Accredited Installers, and all Worcester boilers come with a 2 year warranty so your home will not only be cosy, but you can save up to £300 per year on your gas bills.
Get in touch today, to see if you’re eligible for the government’s 2020 ECO scheme!