We are looking for a self-motivated, fully qualified Joiner who can work remotely to a daily programme of work. You must be able to communicate effectively with engineers, administrative colleagues and supervisors to maximise efficiency in all operational duties currently being carried out by Saltire. You will be expected to carry out various tasks in relation to heating installations. Having drive, motivation and a want for the company to do well is essential. There can be times when you are expected to work on until the jobs are complete.
- Fully equipped and stocked, fit for purpose vehicle
- Full uniform
- Leading edge technology through hand held device
- Pension Scheme
- 5.6 weeks annual leave each year, inc public holidays, increases by 1 day for each complete year of service
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to our bespoke e-learning system
- The opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work
You’ll work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where people understand the value of their contribution to our goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. You’ll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference in our Customers’ lives.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Price Work
Location: Central belt and all surrounding areas
Driving License (Required)