FREE Visual Inspection
Faulty electrics can be a serious fire hazard so it is important to follow the Building Regulations Act 1984 to ensure all electrical wiring, sockets, light switches and fuse boards are replaced or added for yours or your tenant’s safety.
What is an electrical inspection?
Our qualified electricians carry out safety checks on all electrical installations to check whether they are in satisfactory condition for continued use.
An inspection will:
- Reveal any electrical overloading
- Find any potential hazards or risks
- Identify any electrical defects
- Highlight any electrics that need re-wiring
- Provide advice on the next due date for inspection