Despite our best efforts sometimes we don’t get everything right. If you been unsatisfied with the service you’ve received from Saltire we have detailed our complaints procedure below, so you know what to expect from us.
The principle assigned to deal with complaints is:
Tel No: 03302 020 444
E-mail address: email@example.com
Saltire Facilities Management LTD, Carnbroe House, 1 Finch Way, Strathclyde Business Park, Bellshill, ML4 3PE
Company Registration No: FRN: 766958
Step-by-step complaints procedure
If you’re not completely happy with our service we’d like to hear about it so we can do something to put it right. We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and service possible. However, sometimes we may not get things right the first time. When that happens, we want you to tell us what went wrong so we can put matters right and make sure it never happens again.
We want to:
– Make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong
– Give your complaint the attention it deserves
– Resolve your complaint fairly and without delay
– Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved
Tell us about your complaint by contacting us in one of the following ways:
– In person: call into our office at the above address. We are open Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 16:30
– In writing: write to us at the address above
– By telephone: call us on 03302 020 444 during our office hours and ask for the Service Delivery Manager
– By email: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long will it take?
We aim to resolve your complaint straight away. If we can’t we will write to you within three business days to tell you:
– Why we have not resolved your complaint
– Who is dealing with your complaint
– When we will contact you again
We will aim to resolve your complaint quickly, but it may take longer if it is complex. We will keep you informed on a regular basis, but if you need an update please call us on 03302 020 444 and ask to speak to the person handling your complaint.
If we cannot reach an agreement with you
If we can’t agree a solution with you within eight weeks, we will:
– Send a letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final decision
– Issue our final decision letter which will explain our final position
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Our aim is to resolve all complaints internally, hence our detailed complaints procedure above. However, if after receiving our final decision letter, or if eight weeks have passed (this is sometimes referred to as the “eight-week rule”), you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). The eight weeks start when your complaint is received anywhere in our business.
Please note: Only complaints relating to the sale of financial services should be referred to FOS.
Financial Ombudsman Service can be contacted in writing: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR. | Tel: 0800 023 4567 (free for most people ringing from a fixed line) or 0300 123 9123 (cheaper for those calling using a mobile) or 44 20 7964 0500 (if calling from abroad) | Email: email@example.com
Further information can be obtained from the Financial Ombudsman Service’s website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk